Wednesday, November 23, 2005

D Dubs Top 10 for Thanksgiving 2005

D Dub’s Top 10 for Thanksgiving 2005

As usual, I’ll be hitting the road for a few days and I need to get my road trip CD together… here are a few entries on the playlist – everything on here is circa 1992-1996 (I think). So here’s my Top 10 Driving Songs from 1992-1996 (in no particular order):



  • Kwame & A New Beginning – Ownlee Eue

  • Craig Mack – Flava in Your Ear Remix - “Don’t be mad – UPS is hirin’” is the BEST line.

  • Heavy D – Black Coffee

  • Ice Cube – Bop Gun

  • Christopher Williams – Every Little Thing U Do (Yes, he is STILL alive – quit saying the man is dead!)

  • Mary J. Blige – Be Happy

  • Notorious B.I.G. – Big Poppa Remix

  • Keith Murray – Get Lifted

  • OutKast – Elevators (ONP Trunk Rattlin’ Mix)

  • LL Cool J – Loungin (Who Do Ya Luv)

One thing you don’t know about me and my counterpart in NC – we battle back and forth with the music… so now I expect a response from J Dub within 24 hours… let’s see what he comes up with.

Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home