Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Can't you just fix my tire???

Last week I ran over a nail in my car, and ended up taking it to a Firestone to get it fixed since the car needed a front-end alignment as well - I wonder if Firestone knew what they were doing giving ME a lifetime alignment (that I have been using for about six years now).

My car is 10 years old and I have had it all 10 years. So when the Check Engine Light comes on, it doesn't bother me a bit anymore (unless it's time to get my tag). It comes and goes all the time now along with several other lights, so I'm like whatever as long as the car still accelerates fine and I don't smell anything burnung.

What irks the crap out of me is I leave my car at a Firestone location in Atlanta (right next to their district office no less) to get a tire fixed and tune up the engine, and they call me 2 hours later (not doing any work at this point) and tell me I need new tires, new fuel filter, new wiper blades, and a plethora of other crap that added up to an additional $744 to the $130 I was spending. CAN'T YOU JUST FIX MY TIRE???? WHY IS THAT SO DAMN HARD???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home